AOMEI Backupper Standard 4.0.5 Review
AOMEI Backupper Standard is one of the best software for backup. Backup is one of the most important methods to keep your data safe. In fact, we can divide the backup utility tool in the market into two types. One is used for files and document data backup and another is for your operating system. If you need to use the two backup types together, AOMEI Backupper is the smartest choice.
AOMEI Backupper Standard is free backup software to back up all data from specific folders and folder types to entire partitions or the hard drives with scheduling options, which includes upgrading from one hard drive to another hard drive or an SSD. You can easily restore all your valuable data and files back immediately once the accidents happen. Besides, it integrates several practical tools which make it more powerful.
[su_animate type=”flipInY” delay=”3″] [su_note]
Let’s check the main functions in AOMEI Backupper Standard
- Supports to schedule an automatic backup and backup plan, including the incremental and differential backups to save time and storage;
- Backup or sync your most important files and folders on a regular basis;
- Backup system and create a system image to keep Windows and applications safe;
- Added real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred;
- Backup entire hard disk (HDD), SSD or specified partitions to create an image file;
- Make a Linux or Windows PE bootable media (CD/DVD disc or USB drive) for backup and recovery. It’s also available for backing up to a shared folder and restore from the network under bootable environment. Besides, you can manually add additional drivers when creating Win PE bootable media;
- Set a password for each backup to protect it from unauthorized access. Specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress backup images for taking up less disk space.
[su_spoiler title=”What’s new in 4.0.5?” style=”fancy” open=”yes”]
- Support to restore files to a long path.
- Support to clone dynamic system volume on MBR disk.
- Optimized dynamic system volume backup on MBR disk.
- Fixed issue: the program crashes when choosing the specified path on some interfaces.
- Fixed issue: error code 4161 occurs during file sync if the target path exceeds limited length.
- Fixed issue: file backup crashes when a large number of files are being used.
- Automatically download Windows 10 image file to create bootable Windows PE media.
[su_spoiler title=”Specification: AOMEI Backupper Standard 4.0.5” icon=”plus-circle” style=”fancy” open=”yes”]
- Platforms: All editions 32-bit and 64-bit for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Requirements: 500 MHz x86 or compatible CPU, 256MB RAM memory
- Version: 4.0.5
- License: Freeware
- Developer: AOMEI Tech.
AOMEI Bacukupper Standard is a neat and easy backup software for ordinary people. Comparing with the paid version, it lacks some key features. You get more advanced features and more comprehensive protection from the paid version as well.
If you want to publish a free guest post on a Bangladeshi website, Please see the list and contact.