Now the Coronavirus is the name of terror in the present world. Every day millions of people are being attacked in new ways. Thousands of people are dying every day from being Coronavirus (COVID-19). Only awareness can save people from death in this horrible situation. Extremely aware and for that, China is currently free fromCoronavirus (COVID-19). Various social media have taken various steps to raise awareness.
How to Protect Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of coronavirus. it is the one and only way for us.
- keep a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and other people
- reduce interactions with people outside the workplace and home
- reduce the number of people you meet every day
- avoid communal sleeping areas
- avoid crowded places
- work from home if possible
- Do not shake hands or make close contact, if possible
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not share objects that touch your mouth – for example, bottles, cups.
- Do not shake hands.
Help slow the spread of coronavirus
To help slow the spread of coronavirus:
- anyone who has symptoms should self-isolate for 14 days
- everyone should limit unnecessary social contact as much as possible
- at-risk groups should avoid close contact with people outside the home
How to protect yourself and others from coronavirus
Follow this advice as strictly as possible and encourage others to follow this advice too.
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people – keep a distance of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and others.
- Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs
- Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
The Covid-19 hotline numbers
IEDCR: 01550064901, 01550064902, 01550064903, 01550064904, 01550064905, 01401184551, 01401184554, 01401184555, 01401184556, 01401184559, 01401184560, 01401184563, 01401184568, 01927711784, 01927711785, 01937000011, 01937110011
Hunting number: 01944333222
On Facebook Messenger: Iedcr, COVID-19 Control Room (Facebook IDs