Mutual Trust Bank Jobs Circular 2017. Mutual Trust Bank Officer Career Opportunity 2016 has been completed now 2017 circular announced their authority. Bangladesh Daily published newspaper has been published Mutual Trust Bank Officer Career Opportunity 2017. Bangladeshi Most popular online jobs published media jobscircular24.com authority published this circular. This circular they can be published MTB Management Trainer Program jobs circular. This application has been published. And Apply will be closed July 12,2017. So if you want to build your Mutual Trust Bank Officer Career Opportunity for the post of MTB Management Trainer Program it is the real time join this Bank.
Mutual Trust Bank Jobs Circular 2017
- Education Qualification interested candidate must have MBA/MBM/MSS/Masters in Economics,Accounting,Mathematics,Statistics, Management, Public Administration, International relations, Law or any related discipline (to be decided by the bank) from a highly reputed university or educational institution, both at home and abroad.
- Application was published 04 luly,2017
- 12 July 2017 apply will be closed
- Application system online
- Jobs location Bangladesh
- Salary See circular
- Circular Published Daily Newspaper and online media
See Mutual Trust Bank Officer Career Opportunity 2017
If you want to interest this jobs see circular carefully and apply this way.
How to apply this jobs circular Mutual Trust Bank Jobs Circular 2017
Mutual Trust Bank is one of the leading private commercial banks in our country. If you want to build your career this bank you can apply this bank.We are given bellow appalling link for end your apply.
Information for the Mutual Trust Bank
Trust Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks having a spread network of 100 branches & SME centers, 152 ATM Booths, over 20,000 Paypoints and 65 POS in 55 Branches across Bangladesh and plans to open more branches to cover the important commercial areas in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet and other areas in 2015. The bank, sponsored by the Army Welfare Trust (AWT), is first of its kind in the country. With a wide range of modern corporate and consumer financial products Trust Bank has been operating in Bangladesh since 1999 and has achieved public confidence as a sound and stable bank.