We know students have been waiting for the SSC exam result 2021 since long time. We all know the all education board takes one month or 30 days of time to complete the scrutiny process and release the result. Now, finally the board is publishing the result in the last week of December mostly around 24th to 31st of December.
Upon the announcement of the result, candidates can check out their scores from their respective board websites or from the official website. Students can also check their SSC marks through official mobile app and the SMS method. Here we have detailed all these options for the convenience of students.
SSC Result Marksheet
Generally, after the announcement of the SSC result the duplicate copy of the SSC marksheet is available for download from the official website. However, students cannot get the marksheet through SMS process which is used for result checking. The SSC ResultMarksheet will have details like the name of the subjects, numbers or grades obtained in each subject and the overall score, whether passed or failed in the exam etc.
The original marksheet has to be obtained from the respective schools. The authorities will distribute the roll number wise or registration number wise SSC marksheet 2021 to the corresponding student. This is how examinees can check out the subject-wise marks or result from the marksheet.
How to Check SSC Result ?
There are three methods to access the SSC result officially. All those ways are listed down here. Based on the convenience and availability of the facilities, candidates or their guardians can follow any of the methods given below and check the SSC scores. However, before checking the result students need to be ready with the roll number, registration number, board name and other necessary details that are required to access the result.
To check the SSC Result through the online method you have two different websites or portals. Here we are going to detail the procedure to access the result from both the portals separately. As lakhs of students written the exams the serves could not handle the traffic properly. So if one site does not work or open, we suggest you to immediately navigate to the next procedure and website to check your JSC exam scores.
Method-1: SSC Result @ educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Open the Education Board Results official website link given here i.e., http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
- In the home page, you can see various fields.
- Choose Examination as “SSC/JDC” from the menu.
- Select Year as “2021” from the drop-down list.
- Provide the board name under which you have appeared for the exam i.e., for ex, “Dhaka”.
- Enter your respective “Roll”.
- Give your “Registration Number” in the respective field.
- Now, add the two numbers shown on the screen and enter the result value in the field next to it.
- Tap “Submit” button for the SSC Result to appear on screen.
- Check the scores or grades and save the result.
- Also get a hard copy for the future reference.